Experience what it means to feel safe and sound
The Safe & Sound Protocol was developed by Dr. Stephen Porges to help the body shift back to a safe, healing and connected state after getting stuck in fight, flight, or freeze by stimulating the vagus nerve.
The Safe & Sound Protocol is powerful yet simple and can be completed easily in the comfort of your own home just by listening to specially filtered music through over the ear head phones.
Safe + Sound is for you if you have:
- Been through chronic stress, trauma or felt burnout
- Anxious thoughts, worries
- Been feeling depressed, low or hopeless
- Felt easily triggered
- Difficulty concentrating
- Poor digestion
- Tension in shoulders or neck
- Chronic cough
- Or other symptoms of autonomic nervous system dysregulation
This may not be right for you if:
- You have a history of seizures
- You are currently in an unsafe work or living environment
- You are currently misusing substances
- You are currently having suicidal thoughts
- Increased sense of wellbeing
- Improves benefits of other therapies to get faster results
- Less anxiety and distress
- Greater sense of ease
- Decreases physical symptoms of nervous system dysregulation (such as fatigue, nausea, cough, constipation, poor digestion).
Some individuals notice benefits immediately. For others benefits may occur several months after completion.
"After our first 15 minute session, I was surprised to notice that chronic pain I had in my jaw from my TBI was gone... and it hasn't come back since. It really is powerful and it really works."
How it works
Fill out the application form and connect with me for a free 15 minute call to see if you're a good candidate.
If you are a good candidate and you want to move forward, you'll pay a small $500 fee for one month of access to the specially curated, filtered music.
You'll complete some introductory assessments and a 1 hour initial session with me to start the music.
You'll listen to just 5 hours of filtered music in the comfort of your home over the course of 2-4 weeks. We'll check in periodically to see how you're progressing and feeling to make sure the process is going well.
Some people like to continue listening to the SSP Balance series after completing the initial Core series to get deeper benefits.